How to Report Security Issues to NetApp
NetApp has policies and procedures for reporting potential security issues.
The security of our products is of primary importance to NetApp and our customers. We accept reports of security vulnerabilities and work to ensure we can resolve them rapidly.
Contact us at the following email addresses to report:
- A potential vulnerability with our products or services: firstname.lastname@example.org
- An incident involving the NetApp® corporate network or a potential security issue with our website: email@example.com
These email addresses are for reporting potential vulnerabilities and security incidents only 1.
NetApp attempts to acknowledge receipt to all submitted reports within seven days. In some instances, acknowledgement of receipt may be delayed due to company or national holidays. In those cases, NetApp will make every attempt to respond within the seven-day window upon the resumption of normal business activities.
Get security information from NetApp
Subscribe to our email list below to be notified of critical security advisories.
- Report potential vulnerabilities with products or services.
- Inform NetApp of potential incidents and issues on our websites.
- Learn about NetApp's response policy.